Letter to Moira on her 9th birthday!

Moira, 

It is hard for me to believe that it has been nine years since you changed our lives forever by coming into this world. You continue to delight us with your infectious smile and kind heart. I love reading the stories that you write, and I treasure our late night conversations about everything happening in your life. I am so proud of the risks that you continue to take and the spirit of adventure that you embody. I know it isn't always easy for you to stand up for what you believe in, but you are braver and stronger than you realize. You take my breath away, my darling. I love you.

This year, you planned your 9th birthday and made the decision to have it at the roller cave. You invited all the girls in your class, and you also decided to ask your friends to bring in donations for the Children's Bureau rather than lots of presents. I'm so proud of you for making that decision. Everyone had a great time, including you! 




Moira having a blast on her roller skates
Moira's friends from her class

Rose, Maggie, Moira, Naomi

Hannah and Bridget

My girls


Julian made a surprise appearance!

Hannah trying to get the hang of it. 

Moira sliding in for cake! 

Happy birthday!

Lyla, Sylvie, and Moira loved the Pumpkin pie ice cream

Her special moment with the Roller Cave mascot

Moira and Hannah together again! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!