Back to School 2017

This year I didn't take any photos at "Popsicle Pop-in" because we arrived home from our summer adventures in Boston just one day before the big day. The girls were excited to meet their 3rd grade and 1st grade teachers--Mrs. Odle and Ms. Adams, respectively. Mrs. Odle let Moira pick out her desk, which was very exciting for her, and it was wonderful to see Ms. Adams again, as she is who Moira had in first grade.  

Two days later, the fun began with our usual photos celebrating the first day of school. 








The group of children at the bus stop continues to grow, as evidenced below! And then the girls were off. They never looked back! They were definitely more ready for the start of school than I was!



I surprised Hannah by meeting her at school as I was one of the first grade volunteers. The girls are both finally at the same school for the next three years, which makes it easier for me to do things like volunteer. I helped Hannah's class to find Ms. Adams, and it was great to see Hannah in her element at Allisonville!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!