Adventures in England 2016

Our time last summer with Alan's family in Devon was lovely and relaxing after our whirlwind of a bike trip around North Holland in the Netherlands. The girls loved playing in the garden with Uncle Gavin, digging  in the sand and making sandcastles with Nan at Ness Beach, going on adventures in Decoy Park and Dartmoor, and so much more. They had a brilliant time seeing family and learning about the wonders of Snapchat and Star Wars with their second (or third) cousins.

Alan and I enjoyed a quiet walk in Haldon Woods, relaxing in the garden with a cup of tea or glass of wine, catching up with family and friends whom we hadn't seen in years, and savoring the beautiful English countryside and seaside at the height of summer.

We have so many pictures to share that I've made another YouTube video that captures our experiences from last summer. I've also shared some of our favorite highlight photos from last July as well.



Coloring with Uncle Gavin

Snapchat with Kate and Chloe

On Ness Beach with Nan

Grandad and Hannah

Hound Tor in Dartmoor ~ a truly mystical place

The two Moiras

A cuddle with Great-Nan

Some of the Mackintosh Clan

Grandad and Hannah

Hannah and Josh (Ruth's Son)

Nargis and I

Our morning walk in Haldon

The girls in Decoy Park

A picnic in Shaldon

In the garden

One last time on the swing!

Grandparents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!