One of the reasons I continue to write this blog is because I don't seem to have the gift of remembering things in technicolor the way some do (especially my sister). It's a very weird thing to be in my 30s and have my sister tell me about events that happened when we went on vacations as kids that I have absolutely no recollection of occurring! So, as I look back on these photos, I can't help but laugh at myself because I cannot remember how old the new babies were in some of these photos...and I know Kate will remember it well.
 |
| Gus and I |
 |
| Kate and Cecilia (still in the hospital) |
 |
| Cecilia and I |
When Gus was 10 days old, he came home, and we were all there to help! If I remember correctly, we were at a family learning day at the Children's Museum and came over to see him afterwards. It was the first time the girls could meet their new baby cousin, and we all had a fantastic afternoon helping Kate, Scott, and Gus get settled into their home.
A few days later (poor Cecilia--I honestly don't remember when, but I feel like it was only a couple of days)...Cecilia came home too. And we were once again there to meet her.
 |
| Moira and Gus |
 |
| Moira and Cecilia |
 |
| Hannah and Cecilia |
 |
| On a different day, I tried holding both babies at the same time! |
 |
| Uncle Scott's handiwork with the stockings they received at the hospital |
The winter is a hard time to be at home all of the time with twins, so it was fun to go out on a mild winter day with Kate and Scott, the girls, and the twins. We walked over to Goose the Market in our old neighborhood before heading back to their home. It's fun to watch the girls not be the youngest in the extended family--they are both eager to help their cousins in any way they can. So sweet!
Comments