Yuletide

It has become a family tradition to attend the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra's Yuletide celebration, and I am so happy that this is the case. I love these types of variety performances, and the girls are into it as well. I couldn't imagine a more fun way to spend a December afternoon. My dad managed to get us some amazing box seats, and we all found the performance completely mesmerizing. 









Afterwards, we went to the Circle of Lights and enjoyed playing around the Soldiers and Sailors monument before grabbing an early dinner at Granite City Brewery.







After dinner, we took one more stroll around the Circle of Lights, and the girls sang a rousing rendition of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" after meeting a reindeer and yet another Santa Claus (but this time on a motorcycle)! It was a wonderful way to close out a special day.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!