November Twin Showers and more!
November and December 2015 were so busy that I find myself blogging about the events of those months more than half a year later! I continue to be determined to catch up on my blog even as I find myself more and more time deficient because I know I will not remember all of these moments as time marches on.
We ended October and began November with a pregnancy photo shoot of Kate, Scott, and the girls. The girls were pleased that their aunt and uncle asked them to be included, and I'm sure it is the beginning of many fun memories with their cousins to come.
Shortly after this photo shoot was Kate's second shower at Tavern on South. My memories from the day are a blur as I was involved in planning along with my aunts and my mom's friend Ruthann Lord. I think everyone had a good time, and I know that Kate enjoyed catching up with friends and family.
| The theme was "two peas in a pod." |
| With me and the girls |
| With our godmother Prov |
| Family from Virginia and St. Louis |
| Kate looking so happy! |
| Aunt Jean and Kate |
| Katie Brown won the game... |
| Linda Stewart and her sister made beautiful quilts |
| All of my mom's sisters! |
| In the basement for the afterparty at mom's house |
| Dad with Ryder, the latest son in the Brown clan |
| Hannah and Carly helping Kate open the presents |
| Sisters! |
| Our family... |
| Kate and the younger generation |










Comments