A visit from Nan, Grandad, and Uncle Gav!
October in Indiana is delightful. The weather is still relatively warm, but mornings and evenings are often cool and crisp. The leaves turn beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow. Engaging activities for our children at orchards and farms abound. And it is Moira's birthday month!
This year we also welcomed our family from the U.K. to our home for a couple of weeks, and saying we had a lovely time together is an understatement. Alan's family always reminds me to live life a bit more intentionally and to appreciate what I have right around me. I'm generally a "go-go-go" person, and they help me to find a better balance between fun outings and fun at home. While we enjoyed our time together at the zoo (the orangutan center was particularly impressive to them), at the Children's Museum, the orchard, and certainly during our time with Scott in Colorado, I think the girls (and certainly I) will remember the moments at home a bit more vividly. Whether it was Nan going on a walk or bike ride around the block, Grandad swinging on the swingset, Uncle Gav reading innumerable stories to both of his nieces, or Uncle Scott introducing the girls to his dogs--those are the moments that we are all unlikely to forget!
Below is a link to a Photobook that I put together of our time together. I hope everyone who reads this blog will take a minute to look through it. I've also included a handful of my favorite photos from our time together below.
The link is here:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/creation/3946741493
The link is here:
http://www.photobox.co.uk/creation/3946741493






Comments