Holy Spirit Festival

We missed last year's festival because we went to visit Alan's family in England, so it was fun to be able to take the girls this year. The festival has been an annual event in my family's world for as long as I can remember. The girls had fun on all of the small rides, and Alan helped them with the fishing game they wanted to play. What I will remember most about this year's festival, though, is that Moira went on a huge ride called "FreakOut" with me (see the last photo in this blog for reference). She said she wanted to go;  I was skeptical, but I was happy to encourage her to be adventurous. My dad always did that for me. And she did it!! And even more, she had fun! Truthfully, though, I was so nervous--I kept putting my arm over her as though that would somehow keep her safe.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!