Easter Festivities (and final egg hunt)

Once again, we made it to the Benton House for their annual Easter egg hunt. The best thing about this hunt is how pretty the grounds are. The girls had a fun time hunting for eggs in unusual locations, and afterwards, we were able to see the Easter Bunny, dye some eggs, and visit with old friends of the family and their children. It was a beautiful day and a fun way to spend the morning. 









The next morning was Easter Sunday, and the girls were excited to go to church. The Mass was a memorable one for me because it's the first one I can remember where I could sit through the service and listen. The girls were very well-behaved. Afterwards, they were very sweet too. They now request to have their photos taken, especially if they're in their "beautiful dresses" as Hannah says. 





When we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's house, they had prepared an amazing lunch and invited our old family friends, Linda and Les, over to celebrate the holiday. The girls were most excited by the bubble wands in their baskets. It was a gorgeous day outside, so Uncle Scott was able to capture fantastic photos of the girls playing and chasing the bubbles all around my parents' back yard.










Last, but certainly not least, I have to share one more picture of Hannah asserting her will through significant amounts of pouting. I never tire of these types of photos--I know it drives her crazy that I find some (not all) of her more willful moments to be endearing rather than off-putting. I cannot believe how fast time is flying by...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!