Sisters
Moira and Hannah are getting to the ages where they play well together, build off of one another, and totally crack me up. Below are a few photos of some of their antics during this long, cold winter.
After we went to the local kids' haircut place, the girls came home to show off their new haircuts (and balloons).
Hannah recently discovered that she can roll her tongue like a "telescope." Moira was disappointed that she can't do it--I consoled her by sharing with her that neither can I.
Moira using her imagination to create a home in a box.
I love this next photo. I had told Moira and Hannah that one of their friends would be coming over for a play date. They thought I meant that evening, so they went to the door to await the friend's arrival. Unfortunately for them, their friend wasn't coming until the next morning.
Please note Hannah's skirt that she's wearing on top of her pjs. She often wants to pretend to be a ballerina, so she walks around the house in a "tutu" and "ballet slippers."
Moira and Hannah are both becoming quite adept at using our phones to take photos or videos. One of my favorite videos is of Moira talking to her friend Maxwell (who lives far away) via video and asking him to come visit. If you can't see the video, click here.
As you can see from the video and from below, there's no shortage of pretend play in our house.
Another fun thing that happened with Moira is that she was on the morning news show for a brief moment to advertise a new exhibit at the Children's Museum. Check it out here if you can't see the video below.
I also couldn't resist including a short video of Hannah singing the Lullaby song I always sing to her right before bed. There's nothing cuter than listening to my almost three-year-old sing (of course I might be biased).
Last, but certainly not least, I included a photo of the flowers Alan gave to me for Valentine's Day .They were beautiful!







Comments