The weather this summer has been absolutely fantastic. It hasn't been too hot and humid, which I have welcomed with open arms after last summer's multiple 90-degree and above days! Alan has spent a lot of time at different parks and playgrounds with Hannah, and he always sends me photos of her while I'm at work. It warms my heart, so I thought you would send you a few photos of what the girls have been up to this summer while playing outside.
 |
| Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park |
 |
| I particularly like Alan's sense of style--flowers and stripes go beautifully together :) |
 |
| A great photo of Hannah galloping/jumping |
 |
| Swinging--Hannah's favorite thing to do! |
 |
| She loves steering wheels too! |
 |
| And long walks/toddling are fun too! |
Moira and Hannah love nothing more than getting together with friends. One of my favorite moments from this summer was when we caught up with Kathryn, Sarah, and Angie's children at Kathryn's mom's house. It is so special to watch my children have so much fun with my longtime high school friends' children. They had a brilliant time playing together, and I love the photo that Kathryn captured of our kids. They are all so beautiful!
 |
| Eating dinner |
 |
| Caitlin, Moira, Hannah, Julian, Hadley, and Evan |
 |
| All the kiddos plus baby Ryan and the moms |
Moira and Hannah wore these dresses that my Aunt Peggy gave to them after returning from Mexico, and they loved them so much that Moira coined the term "sister dresses." When I asked her what she meant, she said "They're dresses that look alike that only sisters can way together." So sweet. They are adorable together right now. They both look out for each other and get along so well. Check out the video below of the girls walking through the park and holding hands.
 |
| Sister Dresses |
We also braved a large public event called "PBS Kids in the Park." Sarah and Julian wanted to go, so we decided to come along as well. Moira and Hannah love SuperWhy, so I figured we would try to see those characters. Unfortunately, though, the lines were so long (and we are so not patient), so we waited in line to see the character from Dinosaur Train (because that one was the shortest line) before bailing on the event for a quick lunch and afternoon nap!
 |
| Moira and Julian playing corn hole |
 |
| Super Why! |
 |
| Cat in the Hat and Sid the Science Kid |
 |
| Waiting in line and staying cool! |
 |
| My adorable and willful two-year-old! |
Comments