ZooBoo!

As I mentioned in my post about Moira's 4th birthday, I had wanted to take her and a few friends to ZooBoo. It was something we did when I was a little girl, and I thought she would have a blast. Although we didn't do ZooBoo for Moira's birthday, I did manage to find a day where Moira, Hannah, and I could go--even Aunt Kate and Uncle Scott joined us for a bit. 


Moira told me at least a couple of months ago that she wanted to be Cinderella for Halloween. I decided that we would buy some accessories from Disney, and then my mom's friend fitted Moira's flower girl dress from last summer with a new blue bow. She L-O-V-E-S dressing up in the dress, the shoes, and all of the jewelry. Can't get enough of it. Throws temper tantrums on occasion when we ask her to take off the dress. Above you can see her showing off her shoes as we got ready to go to ZooBoo. 

And as for Hannah's costume, I looked for something to coordinate with Cinderella (like a mouse), but I couldn't find anything, and anyone who knows me knows that I'm not going to make something. So, I settled on this supercute owl costume. Everyone loved Hannah in this costume!




Aunt Kate and Uncle Scott joined us for a little while at ZooBoo. They were very good to Hannah and Moira. They helped both of the girls around the "obstacle course" that the Zoo sets up.






After traipsing all around the Zoo, collecting candy at various trick-or-treat stations, and playing at the playground, we made our way to the "party tent" that the Zoo sets up for Halloween. There was a bounce house, music playing, and various actvities the kids could participate in. You can see the video below of Moira having fun in the "party tent." 




All in all, it was a great afternoon at the Zoo for us. I had a wonderful time with my girls, and I think they had a lot of fun too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!