Fun Fall Days

I love fall.  By the time September rolls around, I am ready for a break from the hot, humid summer days. When the air is cool and crisp in the morning and then warms up during the day to the absolute perfect temperature, I am ready to spend every day and evening outside with our family. I only wish fall lasted year-round...so here is some of what we have been up to lately!

Moira and Hannah went to the apple orchard with Grandma and Linda one day. Here are a few cute pics from their time together.



We go to the playground all the time, and strangely enough, I never get sick of trying to capture the girls' looks of delight as they swing, climb, bounce, and slide around the playground. The video is pretty great because Moira is pretending to be on a real airplane, and Hannah is delighted by sliding down the slide.








My friend Kathryn came into town, and we went to the Zoo. The Zoo is another of our favorite fall activities because the summer crowds have gone, and the animals are usually out so much more when it's a little bit cooler and less crowded. You'll see in the video below that Hannah and Alan spend a lot of quality time at the Zoo. 


What has been most surprising recently, though, is how excited Moira was to ride a bike with training wheels. We bought her a bike for her upcoming 4th birthday, and she has already been out on it a few times. The video captures both Moira and Hannah's first experiences on their respective bikes.






October is always a crazy month in our household, and this year is no different. I'll do my best to try to keep up with all the madness that is happening around us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!