After our 7-hour drive home from northern Michigan, Alan literally dropped me and the girls off at my parents' house. Moira was very anxious to see her cousins, who had been in town for most of the week. Emma and Clare are so good with our girls. Emma had a lot of fun taking care of Moira, and Clare was keenly interested in holding and loving on Hannah.
 |
| Helping Hannah to walk! |
The next morning, we went back over to mom and dad's house bright and early. I had thought Moira would spend the night with her cousins, but I found she was too excited about being around me all week on our vacation...she didn't want to let me out of her sight. It was very endearing. I was bound and determined to get a picture of all of the cousins before we went to the Children's Museum. It turns out that we were able to succeed--with a lot of coaxing from Uncle Scott.
Comments