Sisters

Hannah is growing up so fast. She will be 6 months old next week! I know, I can't believe it either. She is cooing, laughing, smiling, kicking, learning, and entertaining us with her ever growing personality as each day passes.


Perhaps unsurprisingly, as Hannah's personality grows, Moira's interest in Hannah grows. They are too cute together, and I absolutely love watching Moira feed, read, and play with her little sister. It doesn't mean that all moments are harmonious, but I am honestly so impressed with how kind and gentle Moira is to her little sister. As her grandad sometimes says (about a variety of topics)..."long may it continue."

Hannah after her first taste of rice cereal

Moira "reading" to Hannah (one of her favorite activities)



Hannah with Gus and Kellen (mom's work friends' new babies)

Hannah waiting for mom's food to arrive

Moira "reading" to Hannah...again!

Moira feeding Hannah


Cuddles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!