It has been an extremely cold, blustery winter with lots and lots of snow. We have wanted to go sledding with Moira on numerous occasions, but we could never find a time when it wasn't dangerously cold until a couple of weeks ago. We went to the golf course by my parents' house (the same place I used to go as a child), and Moira had a blast! She grinned from ear-to-ear the entire time, and her squeals of delight as she raced down the hill are something none of us will forget soon. Here are some photos from the day:
 |
| Getting ready to go! |
 |
| Moira and I at the top of the hill. |
 |
| Alan taking us for a ride on the flatter areas. |
 |
| He went a lot farther than I thought he would. |
 |
| I'm pretty sure he was tired after pulling us around everywhere! |
 |
| She loved every minute of it! |
 |
| Everyone took a few turns with Moira! |
 |
| She could have stayed out there all day! |
Comments