More from Nan and Granddad's visit!
Nan and Granddad have been back in their home in Devon for a little under a month. Moira misses them; when she sees them on Skype she says "Hi Nana" "Hi Grandada." We had such a good time with them while they were here, and I would be remiss if I didn't share more photos from our time together. So, here are some of the highlights from their trip!
Of course, a trip to the Children's Museum was necessary! Moira is at such a fun age, and she has a great time riding the carousel, playing in water, running and dancing wherever she can, and playing with babies or teddy bears. I think Granddad had almost as much fun photographing her as Nana did playing with her!
Nana and Grandad also had fun with Moira at the White River State Park, especially the Zoo and the Gardens. Moira was apparently very intrigued with with the frog fountain at the gardens. So intrigued that she got soaked!
We also took a trip to the Indianapolis Museum on a really, really hot day. Moira would not let go of her baby doll that day, which is so funny to me because I was never into dolls! She also had a lot of practice with a new word she knows, "flowers." I love these photos from Granddad because she looks so teeny tiny on the beautiful grounds of the IMA.
We had a great time on all of our outings! And I still have more to share. Stay tuned!







Comments