Busy Month of May

At the beginning of the month, we were preparing for Alan's parents to arrive. I love to-do lists (much to Alan's chagrin), and our to-do list was a mile long. One big-ticket item was sorting out our loft. We relocated our pool table to my parents' refinished basement which meant we had a lot of extra space to fill upstairs. I decided a trip to IKEA in Cincinnati (with a side trip to see Katy) was in order. I don't know about you, but I can get completely lost in IKEA looking at different furniture, accessories, etc. But we were prepared with an online shopping list (is anyone sensing a theme yet?), and the whole visit only took us 3 hours, including lunch, which is a record for us. Our visit with Katy and her family was really fun. Here are a few pictures of the afternoon.


Moira had a great time playing with Ruby and Ray in the park. She's just getting comfortable with slides and other playground equipment. Ruby and Ray were definitely leading her around the park like they owned it, which was very cute. I loved watching them all play in the creek together. Moira was intrigued. 

Just as an aside, you'll notice that a lot of pictures of Moira are outside. First thing she often says when she wakes up is "outside?" She is like her granddad Mackintosh--she doesn't like being inside for very long at all.

Here's a cute picture of Moira and Aunt "K-K." She and Uncle Scott stopped by to say hello before a bike ride, and Moira was very interested in the "hat" her aunt had to wear. I'm sure it's inevitable that Moira will be bike riding with our family soon enough.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!