Dancing Queen
I forgot to mention in my last blog all the new things Moira is doing these days. She's picking up new words every day, and she is most intrigued at the moment with her "toes," "sox," and "shooz." She takes her shoes and socks off, then tries to put them back on, then takes them back off. It's cute. And she loves to have her mama play the "choo, choo" engine, and she follows behind holding onto mama's trousers. She's also very into dancing, and the other night when I was watching ice skating on TV, she literally imitated the skaters and stuck her arms out just like them. Again, very sweet.
But the hands-down cutest thing she's done recently is sit in this little cradle my mom has for her baby doll at her house. She loves her baby dolls and is always saying "uh-oh baby"...I guess because she drops the baby a lot? Anyway, she cuddles with the baby, kisses the baby, and then puts the baby down to go to sleep. And then, she decides to get into the cradle with the baby. Check it out!
But the hands-down cutest thing she's done recently is sit in this little cradle my mom has for her baby doll at her house. She loves her baby dolls and is always saying "uh-oh baby"...I guess because she drops the baby a lot? Anyway, she cuddles with the baby, kisses the baby, and then puts the baby down to go to sleep. And then, she decides to get into the cradle with the baby. Check it out!
It just reminds me how big she's getting because at one time she could have fit into that little baby doll cradle!
Now, you're probably wondering why I'm calling Moira the Dancing Queen? Well, she's learned the first part of the hokey pokey. She's a little shy about it in the video, but she's definitely a beautiful dancer in my book. Seriously, never in my life did I imagine that I would get excited about anything related to the hokey pokey, but that just goes to show you how little I knew about motherhood. Anyway, ignore the singing as best you can and enjoy Moira's moves!
Comments