Daddy and Moira at the zoo!

I'm dedicating this post to Alan. You don't see as much of him on this blog as I would like, which is pretty ironic because he plays such an integral role in Moira's life. Daddy and Moira spend three days together every week on their own, and it's already clear to me that she is becoming a daddy's girl. She gives him the biggest smiles when she sees him in the morning, and she doesn't like being far away from him...ever. Although most don't get to see his softer side, trust me, she brings it out in him. He even plays guitar for her, and she pays rapt attention to him--she loves it!

One of their favorite activities is taking an almost daily walk all around the zoo. I tagged along one day and took a few pictures of them together. Too cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!