Headed to the U.K.!
Moira is just a few hours from taking off on her first international flight! We are headed to visit Nan and Granddad Mackintosh and the rest of the Shepherd/Mackintosh clan in Devon. We have been very busy preparing for the trip, and in the midst of all the craziness, we even managed to take Moira's six-month photos. It's hard to believe she's six months old already! We went for her well baby check-up and found out that she is a hefty 17 lbs. 9 oz, and she's 26.5 inches long..jpg)
I'm a big fan of her picture (perhaps unsurprisingly)--when else do you get to dress up a little girl in that many ruffles without hearing one single complaint?!Now, just so you all know that we don't always dress her up super-girly, here's a picture of Moira with a lovely T-shirt from one of her dad's favorite bands (thanks Dave Eli)!.
One final note--we had a whirlwind weekend because Lauren Cregor, my dear friend from high school, was in town to play a show at the Jazz Kitchen and celebrate her upcoming wedding at a shower hosted by yours truly and my parents. We had a wonderful time listening to her music (check out www.laurencregor.com) and an even better time at the shower. Moira was really taken by Lauren and all of the people she met on Sunday (including her new little boyfriend Evan)--I thought she would freak out being around so many people, but she had a great time.
I'll try to write while in the U.K. If not, hopefully soon after I return!
.jpg)
I'm a big fan of her picture (perhaps unsurprisingly)--when else do you get to dress up a little girl in that many ruffles without hearing one single complaint?!Now, just so you all know that we don't always dress her up super-girly, here's a picture of Moira with a lovely T-shirt from one of her dad's favorite bands (thanks Dave Eli)!.
Comments