Fun in the snow!



We had our first big snow on Wednesday--12.5" on the ground! The blanket of snow was so beautiful, and we felt like we were in our own little world. Our neighborhood was so peaceful because practically everyone was snowed in.

We decided we had to get Moira decked out in her little snowsuit so she could experience such a gorgeous winter day. As tempted as I was to lay her down in the white fluffiness so that she could truly be a little snow angel, I resisted...after all, it was really cold!



Comments

Unknown said…
Marie,

She is adorable!!! BYW...I was in London recently and was talking with Hazel from University of Kent. she asked about both you and Allen. I hope you don't mind but your wee little one is getting international attention! I brought her up to speed and sent her a link to your blog.

PLEASE stop by sometime. We can meet you for lunch. Bring lots and lots of pictures.

Your Pal,
Donnetta

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!