Merry Christmas!


To get into the spirit of the holiday, I couldn't resist taking Moira to the Indiana State Museum to meet Santa Claus. When I was a little girl, we would go every year to L.S. Ayres downtown to ride the "Santa Claus Express" train and have breakfast with Santa in the L.S. Ayres tea room. Now that L.S. Ayres no longer exists, they have moved the exhibit to the State Musuem because it was such a part of Indianapolis history for so many years. Anyway, it was a lot of fun for me to marry my memories of the past with new memories with Alan and Moira. She was a very happy baby and was very good to put up with her mother taking her out on this little adventure. She loved all the lights and spent the entire time looking around at all the scenery. I wonder how she'll do next year. The video gives those of you who live far away an idea of what it all looks like. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Random Moments

To Hannah, With Love

Time flies!